This week’s episode brings Season One to a close. As such, I decided we needed to highlight the best bits from previous episodes.
- Kate Walter’s woo-woo, wake up call (literally)
- Kathy Hawn’s dream and connection with her mom
- The moment that Astra met her BFF at the age 5
- Karen Dugan’s feelings of being “different” and “that time” when she made all the pendulums in the shop swing
- Awakening from the perspective of a different generation from Sandhan
- Tina Hayden’s health challenge turned into growth and an opportunity to be of assistance to others
- Synchronicity that led Laura Young to a love of labyrinths as well as healing experiences for herself and others.
We hope you enjoyed this season and will join us again next season.
Thanks for listening!
Please note: As of 10/31/2019 The Pause is on permanent hiatus until further notice. This post has more information.
I’m in the process of moving the episodes from Season 1 to this site. They will be available for replay to members of my Patreon community, Tier 1 and up. If you are a member, you can find the entire season here.
This post was originally posted on Seraphsquill.com.